COVID-19 Preparation at OLOS Health
Dear OLOS Family,
The health and wellbeing of our friends and community is always our priority at OLOS, and I wanted to reach out and assure you that I take this current COVID-19 situation seriously. In doing so I have introduced steps above our usual practices to make sure our clinic remains fresh and clean.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO
- Provide fresh linen between clients.
- Wash hands before and after every treatment.
- Use antibacterial wipes to clean the treatment table and studio mats.
- Regularly vacuum and wipe down surfaces.
- Encourage clients to cancel appointments if they feel unwell.
IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 WE HAVE INTRODUCED
- Antibacterial wipes for door handles and other frequently used areas.
- Increased antibacterial wipes for PT Studio equipment.
- Use of disinfectant spray throughout treatment room, PT Studio, and hallway.
- Further encourage clients to cancel if they are feeling unwell.
- I am minimising exposure outside of work by avoiding large groups and any unnecessary travel.
Finally, I appreciate that this is a concerning time, and encourage you to call or email if you have any questions or concerns before scheduling an appointment or class.