MANUAL + MOVEMENT THERAPY
- Respects the fact that all bodies adjust at a different pace and that changes happen over time, with no two (2) people responding the same way.
- Knows that alignment and symmetry are essential elements in working towards balance and ease in the body.
- Places an emphasis on the importance that no one region works in isolation.
- Understands that the inter-connection and working together of all body parts is what creates a ‘whole‘, integrated person.
- Fosters self awareness within your movement goals – Building confidence as you progress.
ROLFING STRUCTURAL INTEGRATION
Rolfing Structural Integration is a form of bodywork that reorganizes the connective tissues, called fascia, that permeate the entire body. Rolfing works on this web-like complex of connective tissues to release, realign and balance the whole body, thus potentially resolving discomfort, reducing compensations and alleviating pain.
Small Group Training
Our Camberwell Studio provides a safe and private space from which you can work towards your personal training and wellbeing goals – a place away from the impersonal nature that can come with commercial gyms.
We offer a range of classes that are designed to support you get stronger, fitter, and more body aware; while also encouraging you to further develop patterns of movement that can assist you improve your daily activities.
Get the basics right first!
Our FUNDAMENTALS Program provides a base of support for all future training and treatment needs.
These structured classes are not intended to take the place of your existing training program but are designed to support you in developing your understanding of your own movement potential.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
The Myofascial Release and Posture Reading courses offered by Nicholas Barbousas emphasize concepts and skills that expand upon existing as well as original approaches that have proven to be effective.
Nicholas brings over 27 years experience within Manual Therapy and especially Myofascial Release, and has taught extensively at both an undergraduate and postgraduate level.