POSTURE ASSESSMENT + MYOFASCIAL RELEASE WORKSHOPS
Upper Extremity, Head, Neck, and Shoulder
Integrating the Upper Extremity with the Head, Neck, and Shoulders.
WHY THIS WORKSHOP?
Practical application of Myofascial Release protocols for:
- Forearm including deep interosseous fascia.
- Upper Extremity into Axial Fascial Relationship.
- Upper Extremity relationship to Scapula.
- Scapula Fascial Relationships to Axial Complex.
Each Class Will:
- Apply Myofascial Release Procedures to the relevant myofascial structures.
- Examine the relevant fascial anatomy of the region.
- Explore the implications of Tilt & Shift as it relates to the region.
- Examine Common complaints.
- Apply strategies to enhance function using Myofascial Release techniques.
The Myofascial Release course that I did with Nicholas was the most relevant and useful course I have ever done. His depth of understanding and experience in bodywork made the course full of useful practical tips that I began to apply with my clients the next week. I still use them today many years later.
My therapeutic work is based on my formal studies in Osteopathy, Acupuncture and Yoga as well as the Myofascial workshops I have done with Nicholas where he has generously shared and revealed the work he has studied as well as his own independent work, which cannot be found anywhere else. He is able to demonstrate his work clearly and then help to further refine the application of that technique so that I really got what he was presenting.
Teaching is a separate skill to doing, and he does well at both.
Dr Tim Hulbert Osteopath, Acupuncturist, Yoga Teacher