The most important aspect of Functional Training is to master the basics before progressing any movement, resistance, or (in)stability activity.
Welcome to our Camberwell Functional Training Studio
We’d love for you to join our classes. But first we ask that you schedule your CInitial Consultation.
For those new to our studio the following steps has proven to be the best way to map your experience in our studio. Our Initial Consultation lay a foundation for your time with us.
By better understanding your reasons for training we can best develop an environment in which you can sustain your practice, ensuring long term success in meeting you goals and needs.
SCHEDULE YOUR ONE-ON-ONE INITIAL CONSULTATION
The Initial Consultation includes a posture screen, followed by a discussion to discuss your training goals and expectations. This session lays the foundations for training with OLOS.
This is the first step in being a part of our Movement Based Training.
- Our unique approach to posture screening allows us the opportunity to see how best we can assist you. These simple movements will provide the best starting point, and serve as a way to track your changes.
- It’s important to make sure that we are able to provide you with the best possible care. Your medical and lifestyle history provides a strong base to meet the need of your current fitness level.
- How well you move is a combination of many factors. By understanding what worked and didn’t work for you in the past we will better able to understand how we can assist you.
- Goals allow you to turn simple exercises into a training program. By combining your Posture/Movement Screen, Medical History, and Exercise History you will be able to map out some first steps.
STEP TWO | Which path is best for you?
DO YOU WANT TO START FROM BEGINNING WITH BASICS?
Then consider our FUNDAMENTALS classes.
Entering our FUNDAMENTALS class is an excellent way to introduce or reintroduce yourself to how to safely move with any exercise process. You will be supported in developing your understanding of basic movements that are key for a stronger, more responsive body.
- This is our popular and recommended approach.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Creates a base for those who are require some support entering a training approach.
DO YOU HAVE A GRASP OF BASICS?
Then you may prefer our POSTURE CIRCUIT classes
CONDITIONING | LVL 1
Our CONDITIONING classes are not about how much you sweat, but how well you move in a safe and structured manner. Our emphasis is on creating a strong and mobile person that works within its own unique characteristics and possibilities.
STRENGTH | LVL 2
Our STRENGTH classes allow you to become stronger, while developing an understanding of what it means to be strong.
Would you prefer more ONE on ONE attention
You may find that a more one on one approach is better suited to your training goals. We offer a supportive training approach that allows for your unique qualities and characteristics to be supported in a controlled environment.
SCHEDULE YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.