PERSONAL + SMALL GROUP TRAINING
CAMBERWELL PERSONAL TRAINING
Why Personal Training at OLOS?
Posture + Movement Assessment Screen
Our assessment approach allows you the opportunity to discuss your goals and expectations, while ensuring they match your own attributes and possibilities – creating a safe and structured training approach.
Undertaking our assessment process is the first step in making a change
We understand that all body types are different, and that no process can be a one size fits all. Therefore, we make it our responsibility to maximise your experience, by matching your needs and expectations with a sound and safe approach to movement.
There are many reasons why you may consider a Personal Trainer
From increasing strength, reducing body fat, and as a way of gaining the confidence to join our group classes to name a few.
Our PT will be able to assist you meet your goals in a safe and supportive manner, at a pace that encourages the necessary change.
One on One attention
Sole use of equipment
Safe and controlled environment
Studio designed to meet the needs of one on one training
Initial Consultation: SCHEDULE YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
Set your training and wellbeing goals
A structured process – makes us accountable for matching your goals with outcomes
Prefer to train with friends? Small Group Personal Training
- All participants go through our Initial Consultation.
- Our Small Group Personal Training provides a supportive environment in which to meet your goals.
- By working within a small group you are able to achieve a personal training experience at a reduced cost to you.
Why choose OLOS Health?
- Small Groups
- Personalised attention
- Treatments and training by industry experts
- Ongoing support and supervision
- Tailored programming based on matching client goals with our unique screening process
Fosters self awareness within your movement goals – Building confidence as you progress.